1 cup soy, cashew, or almond milk, unsweetened.
1 cup flour (any kind will work—even gluten-free!)
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 head of cauliflower, chopped into pieces
1 cup buffalo or hot sauce
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil or melted sunflower butter
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine your buffalo sauce and olive oil or margarine in a small bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Serve alongside light blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Makes 4 servings
- Vitamin A32.8 %
- Vitamin B-120.0 %
- Vitamin B-626.8 %
- Vitamin C163.8 %
- Folate46.2 %
- Iron23.8 %
- Manganese49.1 %
- Thiamin25.6 %It tastes amazing, and is so good for you! Keeping trim while keeping those yummy tastes.
“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson